Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Growing Up


So this morning Alex got out of his crib, like he does every morning, and woke me up. After realizing what time it was I asked him to just lay with me. Well, as you know children once they are up are up. So we started chatting. I told him "I missed you so much yesterday"(I had to go to a training seminar for work) and he said yeah. Then I told him I love you and he replied I love you? I said yeah I love you. And I asked him"What do you say when someone tells you I love you?" He then put his hand on his chin and said... "Let me think". He is only two years old and absorbs EVERYTHING. I just thought it was the cutest thing. Later on that morning Brad had burped and he yells out to him "Excuse you Brad". Made us all laugh. They grow up so fast and at this age it seems like its all too fast.

No comments: