Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Time!

Christmas morning was awesome! It was my first year playing the big-red jolly dude, and I had such a great time getting everything ready the night before christmas with Britt and everyone. We all woke up tired, but very much in a great mood. Alex got lots of presents and was thrilled to death at the idea of Santa Clause. After the present opening, Brittany, Alex, and I traveled to Britt's grandparents house for celebration, then on to her step-mom's, then back to mom and dad's for the most fabulous dinner ever! lol. We hope everyone's Christmas was just as awesome and/or better. Happy New Year!

Brittany gettin' some breakfast (scrambled eggs, Butterscotch/pecan waffles & pancakes, and freakin awesome hashbrowns)
Alex and I takin' the new Trike out for a spin

Alex and I putting the dastardly thing together

Brittany with her new Zune
Brittany and Alex waiting for their stockings

6 comments:

amberkei said...

So fun! We're excited for you!

Michelle's family said...

I love your pictures!

I was talking with Amanda and heard you guys wanted to join us on Sunday. Of course your welcome! I'm excited. I don't have youe e-mail so I'm messaging through this page. :)

Jasmyn said...

Hey Travis! We'd love an invitation, even if we might not be able to make it...:) Are you guys getting married in California? Our address is 276 N 100 E Provo, UT 84606. Good luck to both of you! Jazz

Michelle's family said...

It was great to see all of you and thanks for the ride. :) Alex was so cute! Send me your e-mail and maybe we can plan something for the next time we see you.

Alicia Jane said...

I love the engagement photos! You need to bring that umbrella with you for your wedding pics!

Jasmyn said...

Hi Travis! We got your announcement--thanks so much for the invite, and especially to the sealing. I was all excited to go and went to put it on the calendar when I realized that we're going to be out of town for the holiday weekend. :( I'm really sorry--it would have been great to see you and your new wife. Best of luck to you both though, and congratulations!! Sorry we won't be there to celebrate with you. I'm sure it will be a lovely, happiest day ever day though. :) Jasmyn