Thursday, July 16, 2009

Family Beach Pictures
























































So, I finally decided to take the initiative and post about our family picutres experiance at the beach. We had an absolute blast! All of the kids and us adults had a great time playing in the water, taking pictures, and later walking the pier checking the sites. Of course the kids got a little testy at the end, but the free ice cream truck handing our free fudge bars to the kids helped better the situation some. Thank you SOOOO much Alicia for taking the time coming to California and spending time with our family again. We absolutely LOVE your work, not to mention on a more personal basis, LOVE your friendship. Well, here are some of the pics that were taken that day! OH! And I've got an update on my book writing status...Feb 2010 is my completetion goal, and I've knocked out yet another chapter, changed some names a bit to fit the overall feel of the book, and am WAY excited to finish.

1 comment:

Rays-R-Us said...

Those are GREAT pictures! I especially like the first one where it's everyone's bottom half except the kids... that is classic. Alicia does a beautiful job.