Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Picutre of our TBD baby girl!


So, I figure that I would post a blog and give an update on Brittany's pregnancy before I go to work this morning since she probably won't get time to do so...and I'm so freakin' excited about the baby I can't stop talking about it! lol.

Here is a picture of our (the doctor is about 90% sure) little girl, Abbigail Mae Royer. If somehow she happens to pop out a little wee-wee and become a HE and not a SHE...we will most definately post updates everywhere. But...the doc is quite sure that it's a girl, and no sign of balls or one-eyed trouser snake anywhere. OH! And I got to see her kicking around during the ultrasound! Way too cool. lol Anyways, enjoy the blurry pic in which (unless you are a woman) you can't tell what is the baby. But it does have a head, heart, body, arms, and legs...the arm is in front of her face...good seeing it in my blurry pic. lol

4 comments:

Neil and Kristi said...

yeah! A baby girl!! Of course if she turns out to really be a HE, we'll still be oober excited! BTW I am a mom and have had and seen many an ultrasound, but I still can't figure this photo out...except for the head...lol
love you guys!

amberkei said...

So cute! I'm so excited for you! How is it that guys can never tell what's on the utlrasound screen??

Rays-R-Us said...

What an amazing experience! I'm on my fourth baby and it never gets old. Are you guys halfway through now? By the way, I love the name!

The Erbes said...

It has been a while since I have joined the blogging world. CONGRATS! I am so excited for you guys! Girls are so much fun. I can't wait to read more updates on the pregnancy! That is so exciting!